Sunday, September 25, 2011

Hello Again!

So lots of you have promised to come visit me :) And I promised you I would post my academic schedule so you can know where i'll be when, and start choosing dates you want to come!

When you have a really solid feeling of when you want to come, let's get an email conversation going. Tickets should be purchased way in advance if you want good deals. There are also super cheap flights out there if you know how to find them. I don't. but some people must. Good luck!

btw, so far i have no definite plans of when I will be back in the US. So in the summer, for example, when i have 2 months free, I will likely be back in the US for a portion of it, but i haven't decided when and your visit could help me make my own travel plans. so let me know!

THE TIMELINE:

Fall 2011: Arezzo (Tuscany, Italy)
September 5 - Classes begin
October 15 – October 23 - Fall break
December 9 - Classes end

Winter 2011: Torino (Northern Italy)
December 10 - 16

Winter Break 2011:
December 17 - January 22

Spring 2012: Arezzo
January 23 - Classes begin
March 3 – March 11 Spring break
April 28 - Classes end

Summer 2012: Torino
May 7 - June 10

Summer Break 2012:
June 11 - September 2

Fall 2012: Arezzo
September 3 - Classes Begin
TBA - Fall Break
December 7 - Classes End

Spring 2013: Arezzo
January 21 - Classes Begin
TBA - Spring Break
April 27 - Classes End

Summer 2013: Berlin
May 6 - Classes Begin
June 13 – June 15 - Performances
June 16 - Classes end

Fall 2013: Milano
August 19 - Classes begin
September 26 – 28 - Performances
September 29 - Begin possible Performance Tour

No comments:

Post a Comment