Sunday, September 25, 2011

Interesting things and Another Sunset

Huzzah! Another post!

This one is a combination of a few random things. First, three photos of the sunset a few days ago. It was honestly one of the most breath taking sunsets I have seen.


Yup. That's from my backyard.


As it got later it got crazy fiery red:


Sigh. This is my life.

OK! bragging aside, here are a few more photos of interesting things around Arezzo. To add to the collection of clever sign additions in an earlier post:


The first weekend of every month Arezzo has a HUGE antique fair. Lots of cool old stuff. I really wanted to buy this time-turner cane:


What antique fair would be complete without a kickass old motorcycle/sidecar combo??


And finally, this guy. Definitely the most elaborate one-man-band I've ever seen:

Notice the cable attached to his ankle in the photo above. each ankle was attached to a drum of some kind so his rhythmic steps played some drums.

Here's a closer look. Somewhere in there is a microphone hooked up to his little amp, so he could sing too:


Aaaand a front view. Check out the peace sigh hologram glasses. crucial.


Coming soon: My academic schedule! So all you folks who want to come visit me can start choosing dates! Till next time!

1 comment:

  1. Dan, ok, what does that sign mean? It looks to me like an angel pointing to heaven? Help me out here! Terry particularly like the one man band. He is trying to figure out how to carry his drums in one trip! Looks like Italy is agreeing with you well, great place!

    ReplyDelete